We are an evangelical Christian Church affiliated with
the Apostolic Church in Canada.
1. We believe in one God, Creator of Heaven and earth.
2. We believe that God is revealed as a Trinity in the persons of God the Father,
Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was
conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, led a sinless life,
performed miracles, taught the Kingdom of God and provided salvation to all
who believe in Him by His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood
on the cross.
4. We believe in His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into
Heaven, His position seated at the right hand of God and His personal, visible
and bodily return in power and glory.
5. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and His work and ministry to
convict of sin, righteousness and judgement: to regenerate, seal, sanctify, fill,
empower and equip believers with spiritual gifts to enable them to live a
Christ-like life. We expect signs and wonders to follow the Spirit-filled life.
6. We believe God gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be
evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people
for works of service so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all
reach unity in the faith, in the knowledge of the Son of God and become
mature attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
7. We believe the Bible, as constituted in 66 books as exemplified by the King
James Version to be inerrant and the divinely inspired Word of God and to be
final in all matters of faith and practice.
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - the saved unto
the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal